Carrots and Beets are great for making healthy juices, aren’t they? Not only it cleanses your body after a hard tiring day, but also acts as a natural refreshener. You will gain instant stamina and fight cancer with one serving of carrot juice every day.
You will also get rid of digestive system disorders and boost your immunity through a cheap and natural way. Doesn’t that sound great? To make juices out of carrots and beets, you need a juicer with high mastication capacity which gives you the most amount of juice, separated by the pulp.
Many brands claim to be the best in this business, but it is better you go through a complete guide of carrot juice maker with the details of its quality, its price and other integral factors. Some of the juice discussed in this article not only makes juice out of carrot, but also from hard fibrous vegetables as well. Let us look at some of the most useful carrot juice extractor.
Top 5 Carrot Juicers in 2020:
- Tribest Slowstar Juicer
- Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain
- Cuisinart CJE 1000 Juice Extractor
- Omega NC800HDS Juicer
- Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL Electric Juicer
How Was This List Made?
There are a number of commercial carrot juicers in the market that claims to be the best. However, we have made this list on some criteria that are discussed below:
- The carrot juicer price given by the manufacturer is first seen, then it is rationalized whether it is an expensive option for our customers or cheap.
- Then, the customer experiences, reviews and ratings on the product are seen on various online shopping portals and social media platforms.
- Now, the user reviews are filtered and we look at the downsides and problems faced by the customers, while using a particular carrot juice extractor.
- Now that the grey area is cast aside, the durability and warranty provided by the manufacturer is checked.
- Lastly, it is checked whether the manufacturer offers any kinds of bonus or offers on the carrot juice maker. Then the original price of the other manufacturers is put to comparison.
Now that all the criteria for judging a carrot juice maker is known to you, we head to the product review of some of the best juicer for hard vegetables below.
Tribest Slowstar Juicer:
If you want to make juice out of your daily dose of vegetables and fruits efficiently and quickly, then this one is the best option for you. This carrot juice extractor machine is not only suitable for carrots and beets, but also works well with oranges and leafy green vegetables.
- Power: It comes with a double edged Auger blade which crushes the hard vegetables at a low speed and takes out the fresh juice for you. It is structured with Ultem, which is why it is 8 times more durable than other slow speed juicer.
The Tribest Slowstar Juicer boasts a high torque consisting of a 200-watt motor. It generates a maximum of 30 lbs torque and is nearly 4 times effective than other slow juicers.
- Drip Free Juice Cap: While you are controlling the juice container, you can be totally free of worries because the juice cap prevents dripping of the juice.
- Cleaning Method: It is also easy to detach, and can be cleaned easily. Just put a small amount of water in the auger and close the juice cap, and then activate the motor. The best part is you do not have to deal with the sticky mess that is generally found after using other juicers.
- Multiple Usage: It helps you to mix any amount of juice inside the juicer’s container. Apart from carrots, you can add minced pieces of different kinds of fruits like apple, oranges and other leafy green fibrous vegetables. This carrot juice maker can also be used to prepare sorbet, salsa, pates, sauce, butter and many more.
- Price Range: The carrot juicer price is $354 according to online shopping portal Amazon, so it is very much cost saving, given the enhancements and the features of the juicer.
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain
This commercial carrot juicer is unique in design, with a knife blade assembled at the centre.
- Power: It runs at a high speed of 14000 RPM and gives you the daily dose of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Metallic Design: This juicer contains a micro mesh filter basket and a titanium reinforced disc which is made of the best quality stainless steel. These are designed so ergonomically that they extract 30% to 40% more juice and nutrients than other carrot juice maker.
- Large Chute: The chute is extra large in size and placed in the centre, so this juicer takes very less preparation time when compared to others. The feed tube through which the juice is extracted to the container is 3 inches wide.
This will help you to extract a large quantity juice at a shorter time.You can also put the fruits and vegetables in the chute without having to slice or cut into small pieces. This saves you from the process of pre cutting.
- Froth Separator and Modern Safety Lock: There is also a built in froth separator which enables you to have the maximum quantity of fresh juice. The juicer will only operate when you set the machine correctly. It has a safety locking arm which when not put in together properly, ceases to operate.
- Easy to Clean: The users have said that this juicer is easy to use and is easy to clean as well. Most of the parts of the juicer are dishwasher safe, so you can do the cleaning job in minutes. If you want you can clean it every day after your daily dose of juice preparation.
- Price range: The price of this juicer is very less when compared to the other carrot juice extractor machines, and you can buy it if you have a low budget and want to remain fit by consuming the juices of different healthy vegetables.
Cuisinart CJE 1000 Juice Extractor
This carrot juice maker comes with a combination of user friendly mechanism and high operating speed.
- Power: The motor is powered by 1000 watts and it can prepare juice out of any kinds of vegetables and fruits in a minute. The juicer also has 5-speed setting so that you can control the speed as much as you want.
You can use different speed settings for different kinds of fruits. For small and medium sized fruits like apples, oranges and lime, turn the knob for slow speed. You can put these fruits into the chute without even cutting them into slices.
For making juices from vegetables like carrot and other hard fibrous vegetables, turn into the high speed setting, where the blade will crush the vegetables and take out the juice and all necessary nutrients along.
- Hard and Durable: You can control the carrot juice maker with the modern LED panel. The machine is made up of good quality and durable food grade material, which makes it much durable than other juicers. It also has foam reducing technology, so that you get your juice minus the foam and lather.
- Easy to Use: The chute is 3 inches wide, so it can contain small fruits and hard vegetables alike. However, you may need to cut the carrots and beets into pieces before putting them in the chute. The anti drip spout comes with the juicer, which is attached with a knob in order to control the flow of the juice. Just close it to prevent drips.
- Cleaning Mechanism: However, when you are done with making juice, you need to clean the juicer machine immediately. Saving that for later may cause difficulties and the juicer may malfunction. The machine is dishwasher safe, so you can be tension free while cleaning. Also give special emphasis to the filters and other thinner parts of the juicer machine.
- Price Range: The carrot juicer price is a bit on the lower side and it is very much affordable for budget buyers. If you are attempting to buy the juicer from any online shopping store, then you need to hurry as the stock for this model clears very fast.
Omega NC800HDS Juicer
It is also a slow speed juicer, but it works silently. It has a larger chute compared to other carrot juice extractor and can prepare your daily dose of juice from different kinds of vegetables like carrots, beets and leafy green fibrous vegetables. Herbs like celery and wheatgrass can also be put in this juicer to extract fresh and natural juice.
- Power: The juicer operates at a speed of 80 RPM, so there is less build up of heat and oxidation. The slow speed also ensures that you get all the necessary nutrients and enzymes with your vegetable juice. The juicer has a powerful auger system that can produce force into a solid chamber, which is more than any traditional masticating juicers.
- Modern Foam Free Technology: The foam free technology retains the natural taste of the vegetables and yields the maximum amount of juice without the lather. While you enjoy foam free natural juice from the vegetables, you also get the necessary food values of the ingredients.
- Modern Design: The chute of the carrot juice maker is wide and ensures that the maximum amount of juice is extracted from the vegetables. This model of Omega juicer is much more updated and modern in approach with its 5-settings end cap, so that you can extract the juice efficiently.
- Auto Pulp Ejection System: Another exclusive feature of this juicer is the auto pulp ejection system which makes the juice clean and free from any kinds of mess. All these features makes it one of the best juicer for hard vegetables, but you can use the juicer to make different items as well.
- Multiple usage: If you have a craving for sweets, then you can make frozen desserts, also make peanut butter, baby food, grind coffee and different types of spices and mince garlic.
- Easy to Clean: The dry pulp that gets stuck inside the juicer, is ejected automatically, and the inside of the juicer can be cleaned very easily. The juicer is also leak proof, so there is no worry of moist juice getting stuck inside the chute.
- Price Range: The price of this juicer ranges from $250-$300, so it will be highly profitable for you, if you want to buy a budget carrot juice maker with numerous features and modern technology.
Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL Electric Juicer
If you want to make juice out of vegetables comfortably and fast, then this juicer is perfectly fit for you. It comes with a unique cold spin technology and the speed of the carrot juice extractor machine can be controlled very easily.
- Power: The motor of this juicer machine is highly powerful, with a power of 1200 watts. It makes the extraction of juice from any kinds of vegetable an easy task and ensures that the nutrients and other valuable food values are kept intact in the juice.
- Cold Spin Technology: The cold spin technology enables the juice inside the machine to flow up. The blades of the juicer are made up of strong stainless steel which makes it more durable and less susceptible to normal wear and tear. It can squeeze and crush all kinds of fruits and vegetables and take out the maximum amount of juice.
- Extra Wide Chute and Modern Filter: The chute of this machine is 3.5 inches wide, so you can take your fruits and vegetables in a large quantity and put inside the machine, without even cutting them into pieces. The steel disk of the machine is surrounded by mesh filter which is Italian made and it guarantees lesser rise in the temperature of the machine.
- Quite Operation: As said earlier, this commercial carrot juicer is a silent workhorse and reduces the operating noise by 40%. The juicer’s variable speed is also unique when compared to others, where you can yield the juice out of the vegetables at 5x faster speed. Once taken, you can store the juice inside your refrigerator for maximum three days without a change in the smell or the taste.
- Simple Cleaning: It is also very simple to clean, and the machine is resistant to any kinds of stain. The best way to wash this juicer is to rinse it in water, and clean the juice container with warm water and mild soap, as most of the parts of this juicer are dishwasher safe.
- Price Range: The carrot juicer price is less than $350, and given the high number of features and modern technology, this should be a perfect choice for you.
Now that you have a vast choice to choose and buy your favoured juicer, your long searched enquiry of the best juicer for hard vegetables may end here. But some of the terms in this buying list may be new for you and you may ask questions about the terms. In this section, we talk about the terms and explain the types of juicers to you.
Types of Juicers
Three types of juicers are discussed in the buying list above: masticating, masticating twin gear and centrifugal. The three types of juicer are explained in simple language below:
- Masticating: This type of carrot juice maker grinds the fruit or vegetable and makes the juice by operating at a slow speed. It does not have the power to spin, so it has a low chance of getting extra heated. It is also known as a cold-press juicer or slow-press juicer. These juicer generally operate slower than the centrifugal juicers but are much more expensive as they operate on a single gear.
- Masticating Twin Gear: These types of juicer models have twin gears, as the name suggests and the motor rotates at a slow speed to squish the juice out of the produce. It also operates good on hard substances like coffee bean, nuts and other hard fruits and vegetables. The twin gear juicer is also widely used to make sorbet.
- Centrifugal: These type of juicer models generally have a flat cutting blade, which means the blades do not have cut out teeth. The motors of these carrot juice extractor machines operate at a higher speed than the others and separate the pulps from the juice. It works best with hard vegetables and fruits.
These are also widely regarded as the best juicer for hard vegetables and they generally get heated quickly. They also make much more noise than the other two types of juicers mentioned above. These are the ones you should choose if you are specifically looking to consume juice from leafy greens, owing to your budget and use frequency.
- Juicer Type:
Now that you know about the three types of juicer, you need to make a choice about the juicer that suits best for you. Generally juicers are used for making juices out of fruits like apples, oranges and banana, but nowadays, with the increasing health issues and likeness for staying fit has prompted manufacturers to make juicers for hard vegetables as well.
Carrots and beets are healthy options for making juice as they contain different types of nutrients, minerals, fibers and vitamins which are not found in other vegetables, including leafy greens. To buy a commercial carrot juicer needs a thorough search among the market and choose the right value for money material. The list that we have furnished in this article should be sufficient for you to choose one and research more to decide which one to buy.
- Use Frequency:
Once you start using a carrot juice maker, you have to maintain it thoroughly, so that it remains durable even after a number of usages over a number of years. Buy a juicer that can hold up the strain, and decide how many times in a week you need to make juice out of carrots and beets. The centrifugal juicers are much slower in operation than the masticating juicer machines, and generate less heat. So you have to use the juicer machines wisely and differently, especially if you have a multi-user household.
Now, you have to maintain the budget of your quest to remain fit as well. Though we have listed some of the best juicers available in the market which are not only cost effective but also laden with different modern techniques and cool features, you need to decide for yourself.
You can also bargain the price of the carrot juice maker in different online shopping platform, in case if you are not willing to shell out the high cost of the machine. To get value for money ideas, you can search in video sharing platforms about the product demonstration of the whole item and then plan to buy.
This may look trivial to you, but you have to maintain the size of the carrot juice extractor machine when you buy one. Don’t buy too big item if you have a small kitchen counter or a counter for making your juice. Check the size of the chute of the juicer as well before buying. If you find a juicer which does not require cutting of the vegetables and fruits, then you will save your time. Also make sure that there is enough space in your kitchen to keep the juicer machine.
Now, you have a great range of carrot juice extractor machines and you can choose from the list which one is the best. Most of them are low in cost, so it will favour highly the budget buyers who want to stay fit through exercise and drinking a lot of fluid from beneficial vegetables and fruits like carrots and beets.
The products are also highly recommended by the regular users and the features are top notch. You can attempt to buy carrot juicer for yourself from the showrooms of the respective manufacturer, or order it directly from online shopping portals like Amazon.com. So make your choice and buy the most suitable carrot juice extractor machine for yourself now!